- 250 gms of oyster mushroom canned or fresh ( fresh will be better)
- 1 patato washed & sliced in to small pieces
- 1 Dried mango slice ( ambula ) or tamarind ( tentuli )
- 1 tsp punch-phutana
- 3tsp mustard paste( grind 3 tsp mustard+1 red chilli+1 clove garlic )
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tsp oil
- salt to taste
1) make slices of the mushrooms in hand & dip them in water with some
turmeric powder for a while.Then squeeze the mushroom from water & keep aside.
2) Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan & fry the squeezed mushroom in medium flame. Add
some salt in to it.
3)Again heat some oil in a pan & add punch-phutan then the sliced patatoes.
Add turmeric power & salt as required , then add the mustard paste with some
4) cover up the pan for 10 to 15 mins then add the fried mushroom & dried
mango slice.Wait for all the water evaporates from the pan . After that ur
chattu besara is ready for lunch or dinner table.