- Take some fresh okra (bhendi)
- 1 medium size onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 green bell pepper
- coriander leaves-to garnish
- 1tsp cumin powder
- 1tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1tsp ginger paste
- 1tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp oil
- 1tsp amchur powder
- 1 tsp whole cumin seeds
- Salt-to taste
1. Cut all okras into small pieces about one inch size.
2. Cut t onion,bell pepper,tomato into small pieces and keep those aside.
3. Warm the frying pan and put oil into it and then turn it into medium flame
4. When oil is little warm ,a dd cumin seeds
into it and let it splutter
5.Add the chopped onions,fry it till little
golden brown and then add the chopped tomato and again fry it for two minutes.
6. Then add ginger paste,garlic paste,cumin and corriander powder, turmeric powder and
saute it for one to two minutes.
7. Then add the cut okras and bell pepper to it and just fry it for few
minutes and add salt to taste.
8. When okra starts getting tender add amchur powder and mix it properly
9. Garnish your Bhendi Masala with chopped corriander leaves before you serve.